The Keys to Hiring, Recruiting and Retaining Top Talent
The end of the year is a time for reflection. The month of December naturally lends itself to taking a look back on our performance for the year. We might ponder key accomplishments with our team or revisit lessons learned. In our monthly blog, we always aim to provide valuable tips to help you recruit, hire, retain and develop your team. Ultimately, we hope this information contributes to the success of your business. So, here is a quick guide of key takeaways to help ensure success in recruiting, hiring and developing top talent for your business.
Key Takeaways from 2019
- We all have a busy season; it just depends where you’re located and what business you are in. Hiring for season requires some planning to be efficient with time and resources. Here, we provide tips on how to hire a lot of people fast without compromising quality.
- Data is one of our most valuable resources today. The challenge is choosing which data points to measure when it comes to talent acquisition. That’s why we gathered our recommendations for the top 5 metrics to measure for effective hiring.
- On-boarding new hires well is critical in the retention of top talent. In this blog we sought out to find the best technology tools to help you build an effective on-boarding process.
- Are your best candidates bailing? This is an all too common phenomenon with HR mangers and business owners. That’s why we provide tips on how to stop losing your best candidates during the hiring process. In this article we offer suggestions on how to stand out as an employer by making your candidate experience mirror your customer experience.
- Give your recruiting strategies a lift with our top 5 tips. Follow these guidelines, and you will position your business as an employer of choice. Being known as a great place to work will surely have candidates clamoring to work with you!
- In a tight job market, it is critical to use promotional tools to leverage your competitive advantage. With online video accounting for 80% of internet traffic, using video for hiring is one of these tools. Check out our tips on how to use video in your recruiting and hiring efforts.
- Are you using LinkedIn effectively for recruiting and hiring? We took a fun, yet informative look at how attracting qualified candidates is a lot like dating! Recruiting is all about getting the right people to join your organization. Here, we illustrate the top four practices of recruiting on LinkedIn.
- When you want the best talent to work for you, it requires a balanced approach to both employer branding and marketing. In this blog we break down what each is and how to get the most out of each.
- Conducting effective phone interviews is a valuable tool that saves you money. But are you asking the right questions? We provide guidance to crafting effective phone interviews, before, during and after the call.
- What business owner doesn’t want to save money and increase growth? A new year offers a time to set goals and plan to reduce costly expenses such as turnover. Tips in this blog will help you hire the right people to save the bottom line.
As business owners and leaders, you wear many hats. Our goal is to help you reduce stress, so you can focus on growing your profits. We provide the support you need when it comes to the recruiting, hiring and retention of your team. As you reflect on lessons learned and experiences gained this year, we’re here to support you in reaching your business goals. Not sure how we can help? Schedule a free consultation today and let’s find out!